Are you enthralled with the holiday cheer, but the scorching sun just won’t let you chill? Don’t let the heat steal away your energy. Kickstart your best summer days with a dash into cool water! Take a dip, play, dance, and relax at the exciting waterparks in India!
List of 15 best waterparks in India
- Water Kingdom, Mumbai
- Wonder La, Bangalore
- MGM Dizzee World, Chennai
- Adlabs Aquamagica, Mumbai – Pune
- Oysters, Gurgaon
- GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore
- World of Wonder, Noida
- Ocean Park, Hyderabad
- Fun ‘n’ Food Village, Delhi
- Queensland, Chennai
- Aquatica Water Park, Kolkata
- Maniar Wonderland, Ahmedabad
- Dreamworld Water Park, Thrissur
- Funtasia Island, Patna
- Funcity, Chandigarh
Make the most out of your summer by visiting any one or all of these fabulous waterparks!
1. Water Kingdom, Mumbai
Acclaimed as Asia’s largest water theme park, the Water Kingdom at Mumbai is the first choice for many. As the oldest known water park in India, the rides have improved a lot over the years. Old favourites such as the artificial beach remain for you to unwind and relax. Among one of the best in the list of water theme parks in India, it is a perfect place to beat the heat. From weddings and new year ever nights to even picnics, the Water Kingdom has always been a top favourite.
Locker facilities are available for the safety of your belongings while you have a good time. ‘What a Coaster’ is a ride that you must be sure to try. Combined passes are available to the Essel World which is right beside the Water Kingdom.
- Address: Global Pagoda Road, Essel World Amusement Park, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400091
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 920, Children: INR 649, Senior Citizen: INR 378
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimsuit for various rides. Nylon Salwar Kameez, Cotton T-shirts, and Shorts are not allowed.
2. Wonder La, Bangalore
One of the top water parks in India, Wonder La at Bangalore is a very fun place to spend your day in. It is a much-loved water park among both young kids and older people for the variety of rides available here. Wonder La has a water park as well as a theme park, both of which have a great number of adrenaline-pumping rides. It is extremely difficult to try out all the rides in just one day, but you are assured to have the best time. ‘Wavy and Vertical Fall’, ‘Insanity’, and ‘Equinox’ are the rides you must definitely try here. Locker facilities are available here for the safety of your belongings.
- Address: 28th Km, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109
- Ticket Price: On normal days – Adults: INR 890, Children / Senior Citizens: INR 720, Kids: INR 150 | On peak days – Adults: INR 1120, Children / Senior Citizens: INR 890, Kids: INR 150
- Timings: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester clothing. Sarees, Pardas, Chudidars, Dupattas, Denim, cargos, Formal Pants, Shirts, and School Uniforms are not allowed.
3. MGM Dizzee World, Chennai
With almost one million visitors per year, the MGM Dizzee World in Chennai is one of the most popular waterparks in India. Commonly known as the ‘Big on Fun’, this waterpark was the first to bring the Jurong Bird Show of Singapore to the country. It was the first amusement park in India to provide pick up and drop off services to its visitors in a helicopter. It also brought the first hot air balloon ride here. In addition, it also has a stunning amphitheatre to host various events. The MGM Dizzee World is truly a grand explosion of fun and frolic.
- Address: 1 / 74, East Coast Road, State Highway 49, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600112
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 699, Children: INR 549
- Timings: 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Dress Code: Comfortable and appropriate clothing is recommended. Women can wear Chudidars. Men can wear T-shirts and Long Pants or Bermudas.
4. Adlabs Aquamagica, Mumbai – Pune
Known far and wide for their affordable food and polite staff, the Adlabs Aquamagica is considered as the best water park in India by many. Though the prices are on the higher end, loads of fun and trill are a guarantee for those who go in groups. With a fabulous ambience and diversity of rides, this water park is your go-to place this summer. The Adlabs Aquamagica offers many seasonal discounts for couples and students. ‘Loopy Woopy’ is one of the best rides here.
- Address: 30 / 31, Sangdewadi Khopoli Road, State Highway 92, Off Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Khalapur, Khopoli, Maharashtra 410203
- Ticket Price: Entry fee – Adult: INR 950, Children: INR 750 | For the Theme Park – Adults: INR 1299, Children: INR 1099 | For the Water Park – Adults: INR 899, Children: INR 799 | On Happy Tuesdays – INR 999 onwards for the theme park
- Timings: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimsuits to be worn. Transparent Clothes, Skimpy Swimwear, Exposed Metals such as Buckles, Zippers, and Jewellery are not allowed.
5. Oysters, Gurgaon
A great entertainment spot, Oysters, is full of adventure, adrenaline, and comfort. With a mixture of thrill rides, lazy rides, and kiddie rides, this water park is an absolute delight for a day out. Situated in a prime location outside the Huda Metro Station in Gurgaon and spread over 10 acres of land, Oysters is a splendid place to enjoy your summer cheer.’ Freefall’ and ‘Oh My Gurgaon’ are the rides you must try here.
- Address: Leisure Valley Road, Sector 29, Appu Ghar Marg, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 1200, Children: INR 800, Senior Citizens: INR 600
- Timings: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimsuits are allowed. Cotton clothes are not allowed.
6. GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore
With the most hygienic surroundings and amazing staff, the GRS Fantasy Park in Mysore is a promise of great fun. This water park has succeeded in giving some fantastic rides for all kinds of people. ‘Aqua Racer’ is a ride that you must definitely try here. It is the first of its kind in India that has themes and lights within the tubes of the ride.
- Address: Off KRS Road, Metagahalli, Mysore, Karnataka 570016
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 645, Children: INR 550, Senior Citizens: INR 415
- Timings: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimwear is to be worn. Cotton clothes are not allowed.
7. World of Wonder, Noida
Popularly called WoW, the World of Wonder at Noida is a pretty popular water park situated in the centre of Noida. It is a very frequented spot by people of all ages. An ideal place for recreation, many events take place in this water park from time to time. The theme park is an enjoyable place to visit. Go-karting is also available here. ‘Turbo Tunnel’ and ‘Free Fall’ are the rides you must try here.
- Address: The Great India Place Mall, Sector – 38 A, Entry from Gate no. 11, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Ticket Price: On Weekdays – Adults: INR 999, Children: INR 849, Senior Citizens: INR 450 | On Weekends – Adults: INR 1200, Children: INR 900, Senior Citizens: INR 450
- Timings: 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimsuits are to be worn. Exposed metal such as buckles and rivets are not allowed.
8. Ocean Park, Hyderabad
Situated at a distance of only 15 kilometres from the city of Hyderabad, Ocean Park is a very famous water park in India. Offering games and rides for all age groups, this water park has made its place in the list of the top water parks in India. The popular provisions are the ‘Wave Pool’, ‘Aqua Ride’, ‘Tornado’, and ‘Splash’ for adults.
For the kids, highlights such as the ‘Monkey ride’, ‘Mini Columbus’, ‘Toddler’s Pool’, and ‘Tube Slide’ are very fun-filled. ‘Super Loop’, ‘Bumper Boats’, ‘Bumping Cars’, and ‘Ropeway’ are some of the best dry rides here. Ocean Park also has various cuisines for you to re-energize yourself for more rides.
- Address: No. 167, 168, and 169, Near CBIT College, Shankerpalli Road, Kokapet Village, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 350, Students: INR 250, Kids: INR 230
- Timings: 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester / Lycra swimwear is to be worn. Cotton clothing is to be avoided.
9. Fun ‘n’ Food Village, Delhi
The Fun ‘n’ Food Village of Delhi is a paradise for the locals and other visitors. A great escape from the scorching heat of the region, this waterpark is a marvellous leisure spot for all in summer. This place is a host of many cultural performances in addition to adventurous dry and water rides, and a kid’s pool. It is also home to a 400-feet water channel which is the largest lazy river in all of India. The Fun ‘n’ Food Village must definitely be on your travel list this summer!
- Address: Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapas Hera, New Delhi, Delhi 110097
- Ticket Price: On Weekdays – Couples: INR 1800, Children: INR 600 | On Weekends and Public Holidays –
- Couples: INR 2000, Children: INR 600
- Timings: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimwear is to be worn. Cotton clothing to be avoided. Swimming kits are available at the water park. The kits include a swimsuit and a towel. For a man’s swimming kit – INR 40 with a refundable security deposit of INR 100 | For a woman’s swimming kit – INR 50 with a refundable security deposit of INR 200
10. Queensland, Chennai
Established in 2003, Queensland is a wonderful waterpark. For the locals from Chennai who need a weekend getaway or for the visitors from other states and countries, this waterpark has always been a huge relief from the region’s unbearable heat waves. The ‘Ventura River’ and the ‘American Wave Pool’ must be tried here. The ‘Himalayan Waterslide’ is a very popular ride in Queensland.
- Address: Chennai – Bengaluru Highway, Palanjur, Sembarambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600123
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 550, Children: INR 450
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday. Closed on Mondays.
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimsuits are allowed. Avoid cotton clothing.
11. Aquatica Water Park, Kolkata
Spread over an area of 17 acres of land, the Aquatica Water Park is a splendid water theme park in the country. A perfect escape from the extreme humidity of Kolkata, this waterpark is famed for its hospitality. There is also a resort within the waterpark for you to relax after enjoying the wave pool and lazy river.
The ‘Rain Disco’, ‘Black Hole’, ‘Malibu Body Slide’ are noteworthy features of the Aquatica Water Park. It also houses an artificial waterfall which adds to the captivating aura of this place.
Address: Kouchpukur, Hathgachia P.O, P.S: K.L.C, Near Rajarhat Township, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
Ticket Price: On Weekdays – Adults: INR 600, Children: INR 450 | On Weekends and Public Holidays – Adults: INR 700, Children: INR 450
Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester swimwear is to be worn. Cotton clothing to be avoided. Swimsuits are available for rent at INR 50 with an initial security deposit of INR 200
12. Maniar Wonderland, Ahmedabad
Providing fun and amusement to all age groups, the Maniar Wonderland of Ahmedabad has a magnificent waterpark. You can tackle the heat of summer with the many amazing water rides such as the ‘Aqua Roller’, ‘Aqua Splash’, ‘Zipline’, and ‘Aqua Ball’. There is also a provision of an indoor waterpark here. Dry rides such as the ‘Crazy Car’, ‘Wonder Chair’, ‘Zorb’, ‘Slingshot’, ‘Jumping Jack’, ‘Buggy Ride’, ‘Desert Bikes’, ‘Joy Train’, and others are very famous here.
The snow park here is a place to be surely visited for a snowball fight or simply to enjoy a frost in the air. The Maniar Wonderland is the ideal getaway from the summer’s prickly sweat and restless mind.
Address: Highway, Behind Kiran Motors, Sanand – Sarkhej Road, Sarkhej, Sarkhej – Okaf, Gujarat 382210
Ticket Price: Adults: INR 220, Children: INR 180
Timings: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester / Lycra swimwear to be worn. Cotton clothing to be avoided.
13. Dreamworld Water Park, Thrissur
One of the most picturesque water parks in India is the Dreamworld Water Park of Thrissur. Set against the beautiful backdrop of the biggest waterfall in Kerala, the Athirappilly Water Falls, this water park is a package of exciting experiences. It has a fantastic 8-feet deep wave pool along with a raft ride which is over 30-feet.
‘Rain Dance’, ‘Mermaid pool’ and ‘Multi-game Complex for Kids’ are the key highlights of this place. Its many ice-cream parlors and buffet facilities provide you with consistent exuberance to try all the 42 rides of the waterpark. Its brilliant landscape makes the Dreamworld Water Park one of the best in the country.
Address: Athirapilly Road, Kanjirappilly P.O, Thrissur, Chalakudy, Kerala 680721
Ticket Price: Adults: INR 700, Children: INR 600, Senior Citizens: INR 600
Timings: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Dress Code: Nylon / Lycra swimsuits are to be worn. Cotton clothing to be avoided.
14. Funtasia Island, Patna
The first waterpark in Patna, Funtasia Island, is a true water paradise, attracting thousands of people every year. Spanning across 5 acres of land, this waterpark is the accurate definition of exhilaration. With a multitude of water rides, it appeals to people of all age groups.
A perfect picnic spot, it houses a wave pool, banquet hall, souvenir shops, restaurants, coffee shops, swimming pools, and so much more. Funtasia Island’s ‘High-speed Slides’, ‘Elephant Houses’, and ‘Spray Guns’ are an absolute treat for those who seek a wonderful time at the waterpark.
- Address: Parsa Bazaar, Sampatchak Main Road, Sampatchak, Patna, Bihar 804453
- Ticket price: On Weekdays – INR 350 | On Weekends and Public Holidays – INR 450
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Dress Code: Comfortable and appropriate clothing is recommended.
15. Funcity, Chandigarh
Known to be one of the biggest amusement parks in the northern region of India, Funcity of Chandigarh is spread over 43 acres of land. It offers about 20 powerful hydraulic rides such as the ‘Crazy Cars’, ‘Octopus’, ‘Spin-o-Spin’, ‘Froggy Fun’, ‘Fun Slide’, ‘Big Wheel’, ‘Hedge Maze’, and ‘Crazy Bull’. The most popular attraction here is the ‘Wunder Water’ which has six landing pools, one activity pool, a wave pool, and 17 water slides of different shapes and sizes.
The ‘Aqua Dance’, ‘Crazy Cruise’, and many more joy rides await to bring out your zest and cheer. Without a doubt, Funcity is one of the most fun-packed waterparks in the country!
- Address: Chandigarh – Nada Sahib Gurudwara Barwala Road, Ramgarh, National Highway 72, Chandigarh, Punjab 140201
- Ticket Price: Adults: INR 970, Free entry for kids below 3-feet and senior citizens above 65 years of age
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Dress Code: Nylon / Polyester / Lycra swimsuits to be worn. Cotton clothing to be avoided.
Now, it’s time to laugh at the heat trying to overpower you. Prepare your summer selves for a splash!
Exhilarate your days with the bountiful waterparks in India!