The ever popular and multicultural Singapore is forever a favorite among tourists from all over the world. You would run out of places to explore this gorgeous island city-state considering the huge number of tourist spots it has. Now, the nagging question is ‘how to roam in Singapore’. A terrific way which assures that you get to enjoy all the true splendors of this magnificent city.
This is possible only if you take a tour of Singapore with cruise as this is favorable not monetarily but also provides the best glimpse of the place. These cruises are low budget making it a tremendously popular way to explore this garden city.
Best Time to Take Singapore Cruise package
The delightful Singapore Cruise package takes you through the most spectacular places of this land and also gives you a chance to enjoy unparallel luxury. The most popular season to take this cruise is from November to March. Even the weather during this time is really amazing and makes your trip all the more fun. December is the holiday season and people flock to take a cruise of Singapore during this time. The prices obviously become very steep and lot of pre-booking has to be done to cruise in this season. November and March are generally considered shoulder season for tour of Singapore with cruise.
Places Covered in Singapore Cruise Package
There are a plethora of places that make Singapore such a famous tourist spot. You will remain forever astonished and enchanted by how culture and technology come together to give this place a unique shape. Some of the famous Singapore tourist point covered in the cruise packages are following:
The Night Safari
While going to the zoo is not really a very off-beat kind of an experience at any place, the deal is completely different at Singapore. This place has what is hailed as the very first nocturnal zoo. The night safari is your once chance to actually see wild animals in their habitat after dusk. This is one Singapore tourist point that is extremely popular and a major attraction of Singapore Cruise.
This place is iconic with Singapore and there is no way that any cruise trip around the garden city could be complete without it. This mythological figurine with the head of a lion and the body of a fish is a sight to behold. Not only is this famous landmark beautiful but its surroundings are just as attractive. You can also visit Marina Bay Singapore which is equally impressive.
Thian Hock Keng Temple
This national monument enshrouds in it the ancient culture and heritage of this place. Thian Hock Keng is a temple that is dedicated to the Chinese sea Goddess Mazu and is definitely worth a visit for its spiritual ambiance and one of a kind architecture. This temple is the oldest and most revered sacred site for the Hokkien people. A Singapore must go attraction that you really should visit is this ancient temple.
The experience of Singapore’s wax museum that portrays the stunning world of glamour is unlike any. It is your once chance to walk amongst the most celebrated people of Hollywood of the past and the present. You can click pictures and just marvel at work done on the wax sculptures to give them such an uncanny resemblance to their real life counterpart.
Trick Eye Museum
Another popular and unusual place that you will get to see as part of the tour of Singapore with cruise is Trick Eye Museum. Now, the thought of museum generally brings thought of boredom but you will be anything but bored here. Think more on the lines of being bewitched as you will find an array of optical illusion all around you.
If you make a list of Singapore main places, then Universal Studios would rank pretty high. This theme park is one of its kind due to the type of attractions and rides that it has. You can experience an exhilarating time at this amazing place riding the adrenaline pumping rides and enjoying the most wonderfully put together shows.
Tips to keep in mind while taking Singapore Cruise package
- There are two variants of the Singapore cruise: day cruise and night cruise. The former is more suited to families and elder people while the latter is for couples and honeymooners.
- Another really important thing that needs to be addressed is that you are booking through a reputed tour operator. Doing this will assure you enjoy the best experience.
- Know the kind of cruise ship you will be cruising in. Does it offer gourmet food, it has live entertainment or it focuses on unique port cities. Choose depending on what ranks high as per your requirement.
- You have to find out in advance the kind of crows you will most likely find on the cruise. As honeymooners stuck with elderly or vice versa can put a damper on the fun. So choose the best package that serves your need and provides you with a suitable ambiance.
- Singapore cruise package 2 days will give you a glimpse of some amazing places in the garden city. Though, Singapore 4 nights package will offer you a lot more in terms of places and experience so choose wisely.