We are in search of people who have a passion for travel and a flair for writing. At in.lastminute.com, we’re looking to produce more high quality, educational content that keeps the audience engaged and provides all the information they need to know while travelling. If that’s what you foresee yourself doing, you are the perfect fit for in.lastminute.com Guest Blogging!
Who Can Write For Us?
If you are a traveller, travel blogger, travel influencer, tourist guide or a writer who is interested to write about travelling and want to share your knowledge about different places and countries, you are welcome to share your ideas.
Who Will Read Your Blog?
in.lastminute.com attracts more than 100 thousand unique visitors every month. As a guest blogger of in.lastminute.com, your blog will get exposure to this audience including the 1k+ Instagram followers and 1 Lakh+ Facebook followers. At in.lastminute.com, we believe in sharing knowledge and if you are the one who believes in this too, we need you already.
Why Should You Write For Us?
- High Authority Travel website with 73 DA
- Reach A Wider Audience
- Enhance Your Social Media Presence
- Build Your Online Influence
- Become an authority Blogger
- Instant Exposure To Targeted Traffic
- Establish Authority
- Strengthen Your SEO
What Should You Write About?
We will provide you the topic or let us know if you have some brilliant topics in your mind.
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
- The articles should be at least of 800-1500 words with relevant information and expertise. Only unique topics related to travel are accepted. (Choose from the categories given above)
- The article submitted by the guest blogger should pass plagiarism test and should be 100% original as a part of in.lastminute.com Editorial policy and as per the best SEO practices, the same article should not be repurposed, republished, or used otherwise for any other website or similar platform, by the blogger.
- in.lastminute.com will have the editorial control and in.lastminute.com can modify, change, and alter the content of the article as per requirement at its own discretion.
- The article should have a proper intro, body and conclusion.
- The articles should be shared in a word doc and not copy-pasted in an email.
- in.lastminute.com can ask the writer to change, modify and re-work on an article or any part thereof, post evaluation by the Editor and the writer should follow the guidelines mentioned by the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) from in.lastminute.com. [Also we encourage only Unique & Engaging content on our blog, if we find the content irrelevant, copied, duplicated or not according to our content standards, in.lastminute.com has sole discretion to reject such content]
- In.lastminute.com doesn’t promote any product or services. Please note not to include any such content in the article you submit.
- in.lastminute.com might ask the writer to provide relevant images/videos related to an article during submission of that particular article. Irrelevant images or copyright images will not be accepted.
- Writers have to share a small bio with the article.
- in.lastminute.com encourages guest bloggers by promoting a link back (No follow Link only) to the author’s website/blog in the Bio section. [Links on keywords is not accepted and is against our SEO guidelines, either a direct link to your website or article is provided or link on a phrase is accepted]
- The writer has to submit the topic ideas with a calendar that mentions the date of article submission before submitting the articles.
- The article will be published within a week post editorial evaluation. So have patience!
- in.lastminute.com reserves the right to republish the article or share it on in.lastminute.com’s social channels giving due credit to the author.
- in.lastminute.com does not pay for the guest blogs.
- Violation of any of the above rules will make you ineligible as a guest blogger on in.lastminute.com.
- Editor/s reserve the right to accept or deny any post without any further explanation.
- We do accept sponsored posts, for rate card & other details you can contact us on the below address
How to Reach us
Drop us a mail with the subject “Guest Blogging” at email@example.com, do include a few sample articles for first level screening, post that you will be notified about the further process.